- Do you get overwhelmed by the amount of information out there when you’re planning a trip?
- Do you lack the time to spend hours researching activities and hotels?
- Do you feel anxious when you think about everything that could go wrong abroad?
- Do you want to give travel a bigger place in your life?
- Or maybe you’re just constantly looking for a next destination?
We've got you covered.
On Wonderful Wanderings, you’ll find:
- detailed travel itineraries based on actual trips
- practical information on how to plan a trip
- all the things you need to know before traveling to a country, like which currency to use and if you need a plug adapter
- reviews of travel gear, apps, and services we’ve personally tried and tested
What readers say
Tens of thousands of people from literally every country in the world use Wonderful Wanderings monthly to plan their trips. The blog’s been featured on sites like Business Insider, Thought Catalog, and The Washington Post and we have contributed both to national publications and big brand sites such as Expedia.
We don't care about checking off countries but prefer to visit places multiple times to gather in-depth information. That's why we often return to the same places. So far, we've been to 26 countries of which I've visited 17 more than once.
You can find a list of the ones we've written about as well as some guest contributions about other countries on the destinations page.
So, what do you think? Sounds like your jam? Great! Then why not sign up to get new travel tips delivered straight to your inbox, together with a look behind-the-scenes of this blog and our travels.
Plan your perfect trip in 7 easy steps
Sign up for the newsletter and learn how to craft your perfect getaway in 7 easy steps.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to shoot us a message at wanderer [at] wonderfulwanderings [dot] com.
Thanks for visiting the website. We look forward to helping you travel worry-free!