“I’ve got to go to Waterloo, you’ve convinced me.” – reader Corinne
What we can do for you
1. Reviews, giveaways and contests
Thorough reviews of services and products, as well as the possibility to promote your contest to our readers.
Sponsor a post and get directly in front of our audience, not only on the site but also through social media promotion.
3. Display advertising
We work exclusively with Mediavine for the placement of banner ads on WonderfulWanderings.com. Click here to learn more.
“After reading your blog, I happened to be in a store selling Havaianas, so I tried on a pair of the new sandals. Love them!! I bought silver and have hardly taken them off my feet for two days. So thanks for the tip!” – reader Wendy
WonderfulWanderings.com is regularly featured in both online and print publications and won the award for Best Beach Story at the 2018 Belgian Travel Blogger Awards. (We since haven't entered any blogging competitions.)
Wonderful Wanderings receives over 82,400 unique monthly visitors and has more than 55,000 followers on social media in total. Moreover, Wonderful Wandering's presence on all of these channels is growing every day.
Unique visitors per month: 82,400+
Monthly pageviews: 100,800+
Social media stats
The blog's readers are well-educated.
They are aged:
- 25-34: 25%
- 35-44: 19%
- 18-24: 17%
- 45-54: 17%
…and mainly come from:
- the United States: 28%
- the Netherlands: 19%
- Belgium: 12%
- the United Kingdom: 9%
*Last updated May 9, 2023.
“You have inspired me to book a spa day!” – reader Christy
A focus on long-term results with travel SEO
You’re in it for the long run and so are we. All content on WonderfulWanderings.com is optimized to rank well in Google. That means:
- thorough keyword and competitor research before writing the post
- optimization of not just text, but also of images, metadata and social content
- tracking of keyword rankings and annual optimization to ensure continuous traffic
- spontaneous social media promotion of the post(s) after the campaign has ended
Wonderful Wanderings has successfully worked with tourism boards, hotels, rental agencies and other travel brands around the world to promote their services and products. Some of these partners are:
“Sofie is a very engaged and professional travel blogger. She understands the needs of tourism offices and knows how to inspire her readers with her own, personal style. Her experience in traveling, journalism, and marketing makes it very interesting to work with her!”
– Ruth Houben, Germany National Travel Board
Wonderful Wanderings has been featured in and written for various big publications both in Belgium and worldwide. A few of these include:
- Belgian newspaper Het Laatste Nieuws
- VAB Magazine
- University of Antwerp Alumni paper
- Discover Flemish Brabant
On television (in Dutch)
Interview for ROBtv
- Business Insider
- Website of Belgian newspaper Het Nieuwsblad
- Featured as one of Leuven's Hundred changemakers
- Freelance writing for Expedia
- Featured in Paste Magazine
- Article for Thought Catalog
- Article for the Wall Street Journal
- Article for StrongWhispers
“The Three Wise Men”, in Chance Encounters: Travel Tales from Around the World (World Traveler Press, Colorado USA)
For more information on working with Wonderful Wanderings, or to discuss collaboration opportunities, please email us at wanderer [at] wonderfulwanderings [dot] com.
We look forward to working together!