Looking for a speaker for your event or someone to advice you on the travel/blogging industry? You'll find that here as well.
“Sofie, I’ve got to go to Waterloo, you’ve convinced me.” – reader Corinne
What I can do for you
- What I can do for you
- The numbers*
- A focus on long-term results with travel SEO
- Contact and media kit
1. Destination marketing campaigns
Customized travel campaigns that answer the needs of your brand or destination. Let me know what you’re trying to achieve and I’ll help you get there, using the right approach and platforms.
2. Reviews, giveaways and contests
Thorough reviews of services and products, as well as the possibility to promote your contest to my readers.
I'm available for speaking assignments at conferences and schools, at your company or your event. I focus on the following topics but am happy to discuss others as well:
- How (not) to work with bloggers: selection, outreach, and tracking – for brands and pr
- How to turn your blog into a business – for bloggers
- How to run a bilingual blog, and whether you should start one – for bloggers
- How to spring clean your blog content and optimize old posts – for bloggers
- Getting started on social media – for bloggers or small businesses
- Blog income streams: your options and how to choose – for bloggers
- Becoming a full-time blogger: preparing to take the plunge
- Productivity tips for the digital entrepreneur
Want to know if I've got flow? Watch me speak:
Want a more customized approach? If you want to add working with bloggers to your tourism marketing mix, refine your influencer marketing approach or need help with a specific project – I offer hourly consulting to guide you along the way.
I also run Influ Inspect, an agency specialized in influencer vetting.
5. Sponsored posts
Sponsor a post and get directly in front of my audience, not only on the site but also through social media promotion.
6. Freelance writing
I regularly write for travel brands and websites such as Expedia, both as a guest writer and as a ghostwriter, and am also available for other copywriting assignments in the creative and travel industry. Contact me for samples and more information.
7. Twitter chats
Want people to talk about your brand? Let me host a Twitter chat for you and I'll bring my more than 30,000 engaged followers to the party.
I work exclusively with Mediavine for the placement of banner ads on WonderfulWanderings.com. Click here to learn more.
Think your brand and mine are a match made in heaven? Get in touch to see how we can put together a long-term, mutually beneficial partnership.
“After reading your blog, I happened to be in a store selling Havaianas, so I tried on a pair of the new sandals. Love them!! I bought silver and have hardly taken them off my feet for two days. So thanks for the tip, Sofie!” – reader Wendy
WonderfulWanderings.com is regularly featured in both online and print publications and won the award for Best Beach Story at the 2018 Belgian Travel Blogger Awards.
Wonderful Wanderings is the largest bilingual travel blog in Belgium, with over 190,000 unique monthly visitors and more than 60,000 followers on social media in total. Moreover, Wonderful Wandering's presence on all of these channels is growing every day.
Unique visitors per month: 190,000+
Monthly pageviews: 274,000+
Social media stats
The blog's readers are well-educated.
They are aged:
- 25-34: 40%
- 35-44: 18%
- 45-54: 13%
- 18-24: 12%
…and mainly come from:
- the United States: 21%
- Belgium: 17%
- the United Kingdom: 13%
- the Netherlands: 12%
*Last updated August 1, 2019
“You have inspired me to book a spa day!” – reader Christy
A focus on long-term results with travel SEO
You’re in it for the long run and so am I. All content on WonderfulWanderings.com is optimized to rank well in Google. That means:
- thorough keyword and competitor research before writing the post
- optimization of not just text, but also of images, metadata and social content
- tracking of keyword rankings and annual optimization to ensure continuous traffic
- spontaneous social media promotion of the post(s) after the campaign has ended
Wonderful Wanderings has successfully worked with tourism boards, hotels, rental agencies and other travel brands around the world to promote their services and products. Some of these partners are:
“Sofie is a very engaged and professional travel blogger. She understands the needs of tourism offices and knows how to inspire her readers with her own, personal style. Her experience in traveling, journalism, and marketing makes it very interesting to work with her!”
– Ruth Houben, Germany National Travel Board
Sofie has been featured in and written for various big publications both in Belgium and worldwide. A few of these include:
- Belgian newpaper Het Laatste Nieuws
- VAB Magazine
- University of Antwerp Alumni paper
- Discover Flemish Brabant
- Turun Sanomat
Interview for ROBtv
- Business Insider
- Website of Belgian newspaper Het Nieuwsblad
- Featured as one of Leuven's Hundred changemakers
- Freelance writing for Expedia
- Featured in Paste Magazine
- Article for Thought Catalog
- Article for the Wall Street Journal
- Article for StrongWhispers
“The Three Wise Men”, in Chance Encounters: Travel Tales from Around the World (World Traveler Press, Colorado USA)
Contact and media kit
For more information on Wonderful Wanderings, please download the Media Kit. To discuss collaboration opportunities, email me at sofie [at] wonderfulwanderings [dot] com.
I look forward to working together!