Please note that I'm currently not taking on any new trip planning clients.
Don’t have the time to plan your next Europe trip? Hate doing all the research, looking up sights, checking activities and comparing hotels? Or maybe you’re simply overwhelmed by all the options? Don’t worry, I’ve got you covered! Thanks to my custom travel itinerary service, all you need to do is sit back while I do all the planning.
You have been absolutely kind and patient to review my whole itinerary, from which I have profited immensely – my trips to London, Paris, Brussels, Amsterdam and Brugge were very satisfying. Thank you! – Reader Samrat
Let me create your vacation itinerary
As a compulsive planner with more than six years of extensive travel experience within Europe under my belt, I'll gladly put together the perfect customized Europe tour for you. I specialize in travel within Belgium and Western Europe but have an extensive network of travel experts around the world that can give me inside information on just about any destination.
Whether you’re traveling solo, with your partner or with a group of friends, I’ll create a custom trip that fits both your interests and your budget.
Custom travel itineraries and personal travel advice:
1. TARGETED ADVICE TO PERFECT YOUR PERSONAL ITINERARY
Who is it for?
You know where you want to go and you’ve already done your research, but you’re stuck on something or have a few specific questions.
How does it work?
Get in touch with your travel plans and let me know what you'd like help with. I'll work with you to perfect your personal travel itinerary so you can leave on your trip prepared and worry-free.
This service works best if you've already planned your trip but would like some help with specific parts of it or are unsure how to plan certain things.
- A good question would be “I would love to see the Sagrada Familia in Barcelona but I'm not sure whether it's worth it getting a skip-the-line ticket. What do you think?” or “Should I book one or two nights in Sintra if I want to see all the palaces at a slow pace?”
- A question like “What should I do on my 3-day trip to Barcelona” is a bit too broad and falls under the Custom Trip Itinerary package.
+ top 3 to choose from
Who is it for?
You know where you want to go and what you want to do there, but you don’t feel like going through hundreds of hotels or apartments.
How does it work?
1. Let me know what you're looking for
Get in touch and let me know where you're going and for how long, what you want to do there, what your budget is and what you expect from your accommodation. I'll research all your options on different booking platforms and hotel sites, compare reviews and make sure my recommendations fit your budget and requirements.
2.Receive a customized list of 3 accommodation options to choose from
This includes a small explanation on how the accommodations compare to each other. Your top 3 will be delivered via email.
(Note, if you're not sure how many nights you should spend in a place, I can help you with that too!)
CUSTOMIZED TRAVEL ITINERARIES
+ email support
Who is it for?
You don't have time to plan, are overwhelmed by the choices or simply want to have your itinerary made by an expert travel planner.
How does it work?
1. Get in touch and tell me exactly what you’re looking for.
Send me an email with as much information as possible. Let me know where you want to go, for how long, if you need to be somewhere at certain dates, if there are things you definitely want to do… Anything you can think of that may be useful for me to create a customized itinerary for you.
2. I'll email you with any questions I might have to ensure I know what you're looking for before I get to work on your itinerary.
Once everything is clear, I'll start working on the first draft of your customized travel itinerary.
3. Receive the first version of your personalized itinerary
This will include activities, sights to see, restaurant recommendations, hotel recommendations, tips on how to get around and a map with everything pinned on it so you can see where’s what. The itinerary format will be a PDF document and a shared Google Map delivered to you within a week.
4. Take a week to email me with as many questions and requests for changes as you want.
As many as you want. Really. I make sure to address all the questions you may have and adapt your custom itinerary based on your remarks.
5. Receive your final personalized travel planning fully adapted to your questions and preferences.
Your custom travel itinerary will be delivered via email as a PDF document that you can download, print or save on your smartphone or tablet.
(Note, if you have an idea of the kind of trip you want, but don't yet know where exactly you want to go, we can first discuss what kind of trip you're in the mood for and I'll make some destination suggestions.)
Interested? Contact me here or shoot me an email at wanderer [at] wonderfulwanderings.com to let me know what you need and I’ll come up with a custom solution and custom pricing for you.
What I don’t offer
- Recommendations for your flight/train/dragon to your destination
- Travel insurance
- Bookings. However, I’ll provide links to all the activities, sights, hotels and other places in your personalized travel itinerary so that you can simply click and make the booking yourself.
- Research on Visa requirements
- Itineraries specifically for traveling with little kids. I don't have kids, so unless your kids are teens who'll mostly do what you do, I’m probably not the best person to plan your family getaway.
Can you do all of this yourself?
Of course, you can. All the information you need is out there, somewhere. It’ll just take you time – a lot of it. And you won’t get my travel expertise to guide you to that hidden restaurant, nor will you be able to tap into the worldwide network of travelers I’ve met throughout the years. If you use my personal travel planning service, all you need to do beforehand is make sure you get there. I’ll worry about the rest.
I will always create the best trip possible for you and if at any moment I should feel that I’m not the right person to create your itinerary, I’ll let you know and will refund your money. I will always provide honest, unbiased and researched advice to ensure you have the trip of a lifetime.
For more information, email me at wanderer [at] wonderfulwanderings.com
Please note that I am providing a consultation service; all bookings, including travel, accommodations, and restaurants, are your responsibility. I recommend that you purchase travel insurance and accept no liability for any losses, injuries, or damages incurred while following an itinerary.